This Mobile Rack enclosure will convert an internal 3.5" Standard SATA I or SATA II Hard Drive (20GB-500gb) to USB 2.0 Port output. MV-35SS is an USB 2.0 to PATA (SATA) Mobile Rack designed to enable plug-and-play operation for 3.5" hard disk drive (SATA) through the connection to USB 2.0 interface which is installed on a computer.
It allows users to easily swap 3.5" hard disk drive that is mounted in the Mobile Rack without interrupting the current operation. MV-35SS provides the perfect solution for data backup and transferring of data between computers using hard disk drives.
The CGS-35UKS combines two key components:
- USB 2.0 to SATA (Serial ATA) Bridge Board using JMicorn Chip
- Aluminum Mobile Rack Mechanism Designed to fit the standard dimension of 5.25" device bay of the computer case
- Easy-to-Eject pull handle with miniature key lock Key lock + Power Switch
- One Built-in 40x40 mm cooling fan
- Power indicator LED and HDD Access LED
- Computer platforms Windows and Mac
- The inner HDD tray provides screw holes for 3.5" SATA HDD Inner HDD tray and mounting frame made by aluminum: good for heat dissipation.
Windows 98SE Windows ME Windows 2000 Windows 2003 Windows XP Mac OS 9.1 or higher
Desktop PC: with either a built-in USB (1.0 or 2.0) controller or a USB (1.0 or 2.0) to PCI Host Adapter.
- CGS-35UKS SATA Mobile Rack
- A-to-B type USB 2.0 Cable 0.6m length
- Installation Guide.
- Additional Information
SKU CGS-35UKS UPC CGS-35UKS Tech Specs sata mobile rack to usb 2.0 adapter converter box