The Best USB PS/2 Adapter for VISTA ,XP and many more Operating systems This is the only TRUE PS/2 BARCODE adapter out there, this item uses a Cypress Tech. Chipset. Get the USB to PS/2 Converter - Supports PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse. Bring your PS/2 Legacy Devices where you couldn't before! NO DRIVERS REQUIRED!!
GREAT for the traveling repairman or computer technician. For the hobbyist or professional if you only have USB and need to use PS/2, the USB to PS/2 Converter is your tool to get the job done and enable the PS/2 keyboard or mouse or both simultaneously
With today's ever growing technology the USB to PS/2 Converter is the easy answer for converting your legacy PS/2 keyboard and mouse over to a usable device. The USB to PS/2 Converter allows your PS/2 device to connect to any USB enabled computer for an easier, faster connection.
USB to PS/2 Converter Features
- Supports two PS/2 devices simultaneously (keyboard & mouse) and converts to the USB interface
- Converts PS/2 KVM switch devices to USB KVM switch devices (PC, MAC, or SUN platforms)
- Supports standard PS/2 mouse and Microsoft Intellimouse
- Easy to Install
- Bus power support; no external power adapter required
USB - PS/2 for Sun Micro-systems platforms, refer to table Sun and PS/2 keyboard The USB to PS/2 Converter connected to the back of a laptop, used to switch from a touch pad mouse to a PS/2 mouse.
USB to PS/2 Converter Specification
- USB or USB2.0 type A connector
- Keyboard = 6-Pin mini DIN Female (Purple)
- Mouse = 6-Pin mini DIN Female (Green)
- Compliant with USB 1.0/1.1 Revisions
- Supports both UHCI and OHCI specifications
- Additional Information
SKU USBG-2PS2 UPC USBG-2PS2 Tech Specs