USB Optical isolation & surge protection Adapter RS-232 USB to RS-232 Adapter
- Provides 1 RS232 Serial Port over USB Port
- Easy Serial Port Expansion over USB Port
- Supports 3-wire RS-232 signals (TxD, RxD, GND)
- USB1.1 and USB2.0 Forward Compatible
- Supports Serial Speed from 300 bps to 921.6 Kbps
- Built-in 2,500Vrms Optical Isolation Circuits
- Built-in Bi-direction Surge Protection Circuits
- Supports 7,8 Data Bits
- Odd, Even, Mark, Space, None parity mode
- Supports 1, or 2 Stop Bits
- Provides 1 DB9-Male Connectors
- Supports Windows 7 (32/64 bit), 8 and 10
The USB-SSRS1 USB to serial conversion cable is designed for PC, thin client, or server to provide an instant Isolation and Surge Protection COM port expansion via the Universal Serial Bus (USB).
The USB-SSRS1 provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new USB technologies.
Multiple modules can be added to a single USB interface allowing you to add WAN connectivity as needed. Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements.
With the USB Plug-and-Play feature, simply plug in, follow the instructions of Install Wizard, then you are done. You don't have to deal with Card Slots, I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the devices. The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The USB-SSRS1 is an ideal solution for your expanding applications.
Fully compatible with USB1.1 and Forward compatible with USB2.0
Supports 1 DB9-Male UART Serial port, the key benefits are:
- Isolation: Built-in 2500Vrms Optical Isolation Circuits
- Surge Protection: Built-in 500W Bi-direction Surge Protection Circuits
- Data Bits: 7, 8
- Stop Bits: 1, 2
- Parity: None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space
- Baud Rate: 300 bps to 921.6 Kbps
- 5VDC Power solely from USB Bus, no external power supply needed.
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55C (32 to 131F)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 85C (-4 to 185F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- Form Factor 1.77 (L)x1.63 (W)x0.86 (H)
- 4.50 x 4.15 x 2.20 cm
- Additional Information
SKU USBG-SSRS1 UPC 729440691592 Color Black Cable Length No Connector No Tech Specs For Windows 7 Certified Microsoft Drivers Linux, OpenBSD and FreeBSD support the adapters directly, so no driver is necessary.