USB 2.0 VGA Adapter USB External Video Card for up to 1680 X 1050 WSXGA+ Resolution and UXGA 1600 X 1200 Resolution. New Features: Add one application of Mirror function, so this adapter can be as Primary, Extended, or Mirror of Primary screen on system, display function. USB 2.0 SVGA Adapter enables you to connect any monitor, LCD, projector to your PC or notebook. You can use it as an extended desktop or as a larger/different display from your main screen. By using USB 2.0 technology, there is no need to open the computer or struggle with compatibility issues related to a second VGA card.
What are the benefits and uses?
- View your large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity
- Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows
- Open attachments on one screen while reading the e-mail on the other
On the road:
- Do multiple screen displays and presentations without bringing another computer
- Use second display for pallets/tools
- Type documents on one screen wile viewing reference material on the other
- Use a notebook for viewing multiple screens
- View charts and live data at the same time
- View videos/TV on one screen and reviews on the other
Available USB 2.0 port
1024 x 768 8,16 Bits
800 x 600 8, 16, 32 Bits
640 x 480 8, 16, 32 Bits
External Hi-Speed USB video card. Actually, this device is designed around Mountain View-based Netchip NET2280 controller, which allows Hi-Speed USB to talk directly to a PCI device at 40MB/s.
The bus-powered USB adapter supports 1024 x 768 resolution with 16-bit color and 800 x 600 with 32-bit color. On Netchip website, theres a video demo showcasing how the NET2280 can extend desktop area instantly by plugging in the device. This may be an affordable solution for extending a lot of desktop area without the costly multi-output video cards.
- Additional Information
SKU USBG-SVGA2 UPC USBG-SVGA2 Color Blue Cable Length No Connector N/A Tech Specs Works with WINDOWS 2000/2003 and XP/ VISTA Only! Requires USB 2.0 Port, only one Device per computer system!