A USB Audio Converter that provides an amazing audio accessory for any computer with a USB port. It is equipped with standard input and output connectors to add a great stereo output performance.
The USB audio converter not only combines high quality audio recording and playback capabilities but also allows the connection of most popular audio gear such as microphones, home stereos, and powered speakers to your USB capable computer.
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 and 1.1 specification
- Adaptive mode for isochronous transfer
- Full-duplex playback/ recording audio stream without sound card in PC
- Self powered device
- 16-bit stereo and monaural USB Audio Data stream Acceptable
- Analog Performance (at VCC = 5 V):
- DYR: 100dB (TYP)
- THD+N: 0.004 %
- Sampling rate (fs): 32, 44.1, 48 kHz
- On chip USB Interface with an 12Mbps full- speed transceiver:
- On chip clock generator with single 12MHz clock source
- Digital Attenuator: 0 to 5V 63 dB, 1 dB/step
- Soft Mute
- Suspend Flag
- With SP , MIC , Line / in I/O
Compatible with Win 98 SE/ Win ME / Win 2000 / WinXP /WIN Vista 32/64 bit, and MacOS 9.2.1 / MacOS10.1 without additional driver
Full-duplex playback/ recording audio stream without sound card in PC!
- Additional Information
SKU USBG-X4S UPC USBG-X4S Tech Specs USB SOund Adapter Ports: 1. Blue Line-Input 2. Pink Mic-Input 3. Green Line-Out (Speaker out) OS Compatibility OSX 9, Windows 2000, Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows Vista, Windows XP