2-Port Hi-Speed USB CardBus Adapter w/Dongle Targeting mobile users, the U2-C20A offers a perfect solution for adding USB 2.0 ports to PC notebooks and Mac PowerBooks without USB ports, or existing USB systems needing high-speed connection. The innovative design of the U2-C20A offers enhanced mobility by adding two Hi-Speed USB ports on the detachable "smart-dongle". When you are ready to travel, simply detach the dongle and leave the U2-C20A card in your notebook PC or Mac PowerBook. Backward compatibility supports all USB speeds and lets you connect USB 1.1 and USB2.0 peripherals simultaneously
- USB-IF High Speed Certified.
- Fully backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices.
- Compliant with ECHI (USB 2.0) and OHCI (USB 1.1).
- Support plug-n-play and Hot-swap connection of USB 1.1/2.0 peripheral devices.
- Supports maximum 5V/400mA power through internal switching power supply.
- Removable dongle designed for the best mobile solution.
- Optional One 60cm DC-Jack-USB cable bundled.
- USB2.0 Drivers available for Windows and MAC OS X.
- AC/DC Adapter, switching mode, input 110~240V/output 5V, 2A for optional power output to usb 2.0 devices.
- 32-bit Cardbus fits type II or type III PCMCIA slots. Make sure your computer has Cardbus-32 support
- Additional Information
SKU USBG2UE UPC USBG2UE Tech Specs This is the only USB 2.0 Adapter dongle style out there, if you need to add USB 2.0 to your laptop and want to save your other PCMCIA port this is a NEC chip Low Profile PCMCIA card! OS Compatibility Linux, OSX 9, Windows 2000, Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows Vista, Windows XP